- Inside mould least take-out time is 0.4s and dry cycle time is 2.6s, widely used in thin-wall box and disposable cutlery industry.
- X/Y/Z axis is driven by servo motor,can realizes products stacking up on any points inside mould, as well as at X/Y/Z directions. Can cut the runner by scissors driven and inset or embed the accessory by cylinder.
- Crosswise type uses aluminium alloy double-rails design which applies for patent. Lighter weight and higher bending strength makes long life.
- Back-installed electric cabinet design improves the whole shock resistance and more stable, reduces the electronic fault.
The traverse guide rail installs automatic lubrication system, more convenient to maintain.
- Wheel gear lateral plate struction and constanted overturn torque, makes tools works well. Cylinder’s lifetime is longer because of lateral cylinder piston rod no skewing.
- Our open type robot compared with crosswise adopts frame type robot, is not restricted by products’ size, particularly adapt to the product whose mold has loose-core fixture on the top.
Gripper Rotation Angle
|degrees||90||90||90||90||Gripper Rotation Angle|
Minimum Time Take From Mold
|sec||1||1||3||3||Minimum Time Take From Mold|
Dry Cycle Time
|sec||2.8||3||10||12||Dry Cycle Time|
|X,Y,Z Servo||X,Y,Z Servo||X,Y,Z Servo||X,Y,Z Servo||Drive System|
Working Air Pressure
|Kgf/cm2||4.5-6.5||4.5-6.5||4.5-6.5||4.5-6.5||Working Air Pressure|
Ability to lift large piece