Automation is a process in which human intervention is minimized. Robotization or industrial automation means the use of control tools (such as computers) to guide and control industrial machinery and production processes. Automation is the use of control systems (such as numerical control, programmable logic control, and other industrial control systems), mechanical, electronic with the help of computers [CAM, CAD, CAX] to monitor (control) the production line, in which the goal is to reduce the need for human intervention. Automation is a step beyond mechanization. Mechanization means providing human operators with tools and devices that help them do their job better.
Advantages of industrial automation
- increase production
- Reduce operator costs
- Fix the problem of lack of specialized personnel
- Transfer of labor to service jobs
- Improving safety: Replacing humans with tasks that must be performed in hazardous environments (eg, fire, space, volcanoes, nuclear facilities, underwater, etc.)
- Increasing the quality of goods
- Reducing production time
- Reduction of temporary warehouses
- More precise quality control
- Assist remote monitoring
- Reduction of waste
- Better interaction with business systems
- High productivity and reduced work pressure
- Replacing human operators with tedious tasks
- Doing things that are beyond human ability, such as carrying very heavy loads, very large objects, too hot or too cold, or materials needed for things too fast or too slow.
- Improving the economy
In addition to what has been said, automation equipment has other applications as well. Examples include turning on and off the factory, comparing sets of points for system control, monitoring system performance, equipment scheduling, and so on. The use of automation equipment has made it possible to simultaneously control processes such as pressure, temperature, flow, liquid levels and distance. This is achieved by sophisticated microprocessor systems based on data processing control.
Vira Sanat Complex has been able to take a big step in the promotion and development of industrial automation in the country by employing its expert forces. The successful projects of this group in various fields of their industry confirm this claim. Vira Sanat activity started from the beginning based on knowledge and always tries to be in a high position by localizing or creating industrial systems.
Feasibility study, justification plan design, design, simulation, prototyping (tailored to the project) and implementation are performed by an expert team in Vira Sanat.